BUILDING ECONOMIC PROSPERITY
· Created hottest economy in the world and will do so again following the interruption caused by coronavirus.
· Passed historic tax cuts providing needed relief for American families and putting American businesses on a level playing field.
· Created Opportunity Zones to spur investment and job creation in forgotten communities.
· Restored American manufacturing, putting in place policies to bring back supply chains from overseas.
· Cut regulations at a historic pace to free up American businesses – meeting and far exceeding the promise to cut two regulations for every new one.
· Ended the Obama Administration’s war on coal as promised, rolling back the so-called Clean Power Plan, WOTUS, stream protection rule, and other overregulation.
· Replaced Obama Administration’s disastrous CAFE standards and rolled back burdensome Dodd-Frank provisions, as promised.
LIFTING UP AMERICAN WORKERS AND FAMILIES
· Put in place policies to lift up working families, including releasing the first presidential budget in history to include a national paid family leave plan.
· Invested in workforce development to ensure American workers are prepared to gain high-paying, family-supporting jobs.
· Promoted school choice to ensure all families have access to quality education for their children.
ACHIEVING FAIR AND BALANCED TRADE
· Withdrew from the Trans-Pacific Partnership to protect American jobs.
· Negotiated monumental new or revised deals with Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Japan, and others that put American workers first.
· Confronted China’s decades of trade abuses, placing tariffs of hundreds of billions on Chinese goods.
· Put in place tariffs on foreign steel undermining critical American industries.
UNLEASHING AMERICAN ENERGY
· Freed American energy producers to conduct their business, leading to record oil and natural gas production and expanded energy exports.
· Followed through on promise to approve new pipelines, including the Keystone and Dakota Access pipelines.
· Withdrew from the job-killing Paris agreement.
· Rebuilt our military with historic investments in our defense and provided our troops the largest military pay raise in a decade.
· Defeated ISIS’ territorial caliphate and brought terrorist leaders to justice, including ISIS’ leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
· Restored American leadership in space and established the Space Force.
· Took action to ensure America leads the way on the technologies of the future like AI and 5G.
RESTORING AMERICAN LEADERSHIP ON THE WORLD STAGE
· Ended the disastrous Iran deal and reimposed strong sanctions on the regime.
· Stood up for our ally Israel and followed through on the pledge to move the American embassy to Jerusalem.
· Released a vision for peace and prosperity in the Middle East.
· Successfully urged our NATO allies to increase their defense spending to meet their obligations.
· Reversed the Obama administration’s disastrous Cuba appeasement policy.
· Following through on promise to build the wall, with hundreds of miles of wall built already and more on the way.
· Took action to end the horrible catch and release policies driving the crisis at our border.
· Put in place policies to shift immigration to a more merit-based system that protects American workers.
· Prosecuted a record number of immigration-related crimes, cracked down on sanctuary cities, and enhanced vetting of individuals entering our country.
· Enacted travel restrictions to protect the American homeland, upheld by the Supreme Court.
· Took strong action to stop deadly drugs from coming across our borders.
· Took action to combat violent crime, reinstated the Federal death penalty, and worked to restore safety to American cities and communities.
· Launched a whole-of-government effort to combat the opioid crisis and cracked down on illicit fentanyl being brought in from China and Mexico.
· Supported America’s law enforcement officials, providing them with surplus DoD equipment to keep them safe.
· Enacted historic criminal justice reform to keep our communities safe and reduce recidivism.
EXPANDING CHOICE AND FREEDOM IN HEALTHCARE
· Ended the burdensome Obama-era individual mandate penalty.
· Expanded lower cost coverage options such as AHPs and short-term plans.
· Took action to protect and strengthen Medicare for seniors and reduced Medicare Advantage and Medicare Part D premiums.
· Took action to drive down drug prices and protect American patients, including working to stop Americans from paying far more than patients in other countries.
· Ensured Americans that his Administration would always protect those with pre-existing conditions.
· Enacted historic reforms at the VA to ensure our veterans get the care they deserve.
· Delivered accountability to the VA and created a 24-7 White House veterans hotline, all as promised.
· Thanks to the President’s efforts, VA satisfaction rose to record highs.
· Stood up for the sanctity of life by preventing taxpayer dollars from funding the abortion industry.
· Reinstated and expanded the Mexico City Policy.
· Took action to end Federal research using fetal tissue.
· Protected Americans’ religious liberty and conscience rights.
RESHAPING THE FEDERAL JUDICIARY
· Appointed a record number of circuit court judges.
· Appointed Supreme Court justices to uphold the Constitution as written.